Wellness Screening Packages
The first phase of healing toward a healthy lifestyle starts with health screening. Lifestyle and stress or family history can have an impact that is harmful to your health. Hence, we would advise you to have an early detection check by doing a regular Check-Up/Checkup.
Men's Wellness Screening Packages
Please refer below for wellness screening packages specifically for mens.
Women's Wellness Screening Packages
Please refer below for wellness screening packages specifically for womens.
GOLD WELLNESS with Ultrasound Breasts
GOLD WELLNESS with Mammogram 3D
You may add on additional test when you sign up with any Wellness Package
|Glaucoma Test (Eye Pressure Test)|
|Lung Function Test|
HPV DNA Testing (Cervical Cancer Screening)
Recommended for women age above 30
Recommended for women age below 30
|DEXA Hip / Spine (1 region) – Bone Density|
|DEXA Hip & Spine (2 regions) – Bone Density|
|Ultrasound Lower Abdomen / Pelvis|
Recommended for women age above 40
|Vitamin D Deficiency Test|
|T3 & T4 – Thyroid Hormone Test|
|CT Angiogram (Heart Scan) (Exclude consultation fee)|
|CEA (Tumour Marker - Colon)|
|CA 19.9 (Tumour Marker - Pancreas)|
|PSA (Tumour Marker - Prostate)|
|CA 15.3 (Tumour Marker - Breast)|
|CA 125 (Tumour Marker - Ovaries)|
|Hepatitis A Antibodies|
|HIV (AIDS) Antibodies I & II|
|Helicobacter Pylori IGG|
|Urea Breath Test|
|CT Scan for Lungs (for smoker)|
Preparation for Health Screening
Please read this carefully to better prepare yourself for the health screening.
Fasting before health screening
- Please fast from the night before the appointment at 10 pm onwards.
- Before the blood test & ultrasound procedure, it is acceptable for you to drink water only BUT NO COFFEE / TEA OR MILK.
- After your blood specimens are taken and an Ultrasound / MRI / CT procedure is over, please proceed to collect a food voucher at the counter.
- If you are on diabetic medication, please avoid taking it until your blood test is over. Continue to take other prescribed medication.
- Contact lens wearers need to remove their contact lens to allow us to carry out the test.
Running on treadmill machine (Stress ECG)
- Wear exercise attire (Preferably loose and comfortable open front shirt).
- Wear sports shoes and bring along a towel.
- Refrain from consuming a heavy meal before undergoing this test.
- If you are on any heart medication, please inform our staff or the staff-nurse before she starts the Stress ECG procedure.
Special note on stool specimen
- You are required to submit a stool sample for testing. Kindly collect the container from our staff prior to your appointment day or on that day of your appointment.
- 3 days prior to the test, avoid consuming red meat, blood-containing food, cantaloupe, uncooked broccoli, turnip, radish or horseradish, Vitamin C and aspirin.
- Catch the stool on plastic wrap that is loosely placed over the toilet bowl and held in place by toilet seat. Transfer the sample into the sterile bottle given by the clinic and close it tight.
- Do not sample the stool from within the toilet bowl of water.
Special note to ladies pap smear
- Should not be having their monthly menstruation / period.
- Schedule for an appointment for approximately 10 days after your last day of menstruation to ensure accurate results.
- Do not apply underarm deodorant, body lotion or powder on the upper body.
- Preferably in post menstruation.
- If you are breast-feeding, you should ideally stop for about six months before doing a mammogram.
- X-rays are not recommended for ladies who are pregnant.
- Please bring along your identification card (I/C) / Passport (non-residents).
- We accept payment in cash (RM, USD, RUPIAH, HKD), credit card (Visa, Master, Diners, Amex) only.
Please make appointment 2 weeks ahead to avoid disappointment
|Location||Adventist Lifestyle Centre|
Monday-Thursday : (8:00am - 1:00pm, 2:00pm - 5pm)
Friday&Sunday : 8:00am - 1:00pm
Saturday : (closed)
+604 222 7779
+604 222 7732