Our Kangaroo Club (KC) is a Breastfeeding Support Group of Penang Adventist Hospital. It was launched officially on 1st August 2004 during the World Breastfeeding Week. The members of the Kangaroo Club are all “Baby Friendly”.
In fact most of them had or have successfully breastfed their children. This club is formed to support mothers who are breastfeeding and for members to share their experiences on breastfeeding.
How to join our club?
- Get a registration form from our Obstetric (OB) clinic or during our KC Gathering
- Submit the completed form to our Obstetric (OB) clinic or Lactation Nurse or during our KC gathering
- Like and follow us on Facebook for latest update
- Get Breastfeeding Education / Counselling.
- FREE leaftlets on breastfeeding.
- Learn proper breastfeeding technique.
- Be motivated to achieve your breastfeeding goal.
- Strengthen self confidence in breastfeeding.
- Have contacts with other breastfeeding mothers.
- Get support and share experience.
- Be updated with breastfeeding/parenting information.
- Breastfeeding booklet available.
- Over the phone counselling.
So be a part of us. You are helping to improve the awareness of breastfeeding benefits in the community.
For enquiries, kindly contact us at:
Monday - Thursday (8am-5pm)
Friday & Sunday (8am-1pm)
+604 222 7709
+6012 423 7701 (WA)
+6012 496 7670 (WA)