Ear, Nose & Throat (ENT) is the field of speciality focuses on the head and neck, the ear, nose and the throat.
At Penang Adventist Hospital, we offer end-to-end ENT diagnostic and treatment services, including the consultation and highly complicated surgery.
- ENT consultation
- Laryngeal and tracheal stenosis
- Laryngopharyngeal reflux disease
- Head & neck cancer
- Paranasal sinus diseases
- General ENT diseases
- Thyroid and neck mass
- Salivary gland disorders
- Hearing loss and vertigo
- Snoring and sleep apnoea
- Tonsil and adenoid diseases
- Endoscopic assessment (rigid and flexible)
- Laryngeal video-endoscopy
- Endoscopic sinus surgery including balloon sinuplasty
- Minimally-invasive ENT surgery
- Grommet insertion and myringoplasty
- Pure Tone Audiometry (PTA) diagnostic
- Play Audiometry / Conditioned audiometry* (for age 5-8 years)
- Acoustic Reflex
- Otoacoustic Emission Test (OAE)-Latest objective screening and diagnostic test for hearing loss.
- Neonatal screening for high risk babies eg. Prematurity, jaundice, etc.
- Auditory Brainstem Response (ABR) diagnostic
- Auditory Steady-State Response (ASSR)
- Hearing-aid Fitting / Custom-make Ear Mould
- FEES-Fiberoptic Endoscopic Examination of Swallowing and Others Swallowing Surgeries.
- Pediatrics NasopharyngoscopyCochlear Implant surgery & (Re)habilitation (Post surgery audiology management)
- Cochlear Implant surgery & (Re)habilitation (Post surgery audiology management)
- Tympanometry and Acoustic Reflex Screening
- Bone Anchored hearing aid surgery and (re)habilitation (Post surgery audiology management)
- Hearing screening for adult - Hearing test for factory screening can be arranged.
Please make appointment 2 weeks ahead to avoid disappointment
Monday - Friday (8:00am - 5:00pm)
Saturday & Sunday (closed)
Lunch hour (1:00pm - 2:00pm)
|Telephone||+604 222 7425|
MBBS(Manipal), (AM) M’sia, MSORL-HNS (Malaya), FAAO HNS (USA), Cert. Balloon Sinuplasty (USA)
MBBS (India), AM, MORL-HNS (Malaya), Clinical Fellow – Sleep Surgery & Head Neck Surgery (Hong Kong)(Taiwan)