Mon – Thu (8:00am – 1:00pm / 2:00pm – 7:30pm)
Fri (8:00am – 1:00pm / 2:00pm – 4:30pm)
Sat (8.00am – 1.00pm / 2:00pm – 5:00pm)
* On call service only for selected ward patient who fulfills the criteria
Sun (8:00am – 1:00pm / 2:00pm – 5:00pm)
Location: Level 2 main building, in between Ward Surgical 2 and Medical 2
The In-Patient Physiotherapy serves all referred in-patients and some of the out-patient cases which are not covered by Out-Patient Physiotherapy.
Patients who require physiotherapy treatment will be referred by their attending physician. After your doctor refers you to physiotherapy, you will be assessed by a physiotherapist to determine your treatment plan. You may receive your treatment in the ward by the assigned physiotherapist or be brought to the above location to continue with physiotherapy treatment. Once you are discharged from the hospital, you will be given an out-patient appointment at our Out Patient Physiotherapy Centre.
In-patients will be seen on a by appointment basis.
Out-patients who walks in for the first time will be seen on a first-come, first-serve bases. An appointment date and time will be given for subsequent follow-up visits.
In-patient who requires physiotherapy
- Frail patient or patient who requires more attention or assistant
- Geriatric patient (neurology cases, dementia or confuse)
- Paediatric respiratory cases
- Neurological rehabilitation
- Foreign patient or Patients who are having a short stay in Penang who require physiotherapy
For further information about Adventist Oncology Centre