Our chaplains are health care professionals with special training in care, counseling, and religious disciplines, gladly serving all patients and their families regardless of religious affiliation. Our goal is to work with the health care team to ensure your spiritual and emotional needs are addressed and provide a comfortable and healing environment for you and your family during your hospital stay.
WHY TALK WITH A CHAPLAIN?
Chaplains are here to assist you with a wide variety of spiritual and emotional needs
- Coping with the stress of illness and hospitalization
- Discussing difficult decisions
- Dealing with bad news from the doctor
- Offering religious rituals like sacraments, scripture reading, and prayer
- Contacting a clergy person of your own faith
- Easing the loneliness and isolation of a hospital stay
ALWAYS THERE FOR YOU
Chaplains are in the hospital seven days a week and are available 24 hours a day for emergencies. Our services are available free of charge. Your nurse or other staff member can help you in requesting support after hours if you have an urgent need.
For further information about Adventist Oncology Centre