- Physical Exam & Consultation by Wellness Doctor
- Lab Tests for Blood & Urine (> 50 test parameters)*
- Diabetes Screening – Fasting Glucose & HbA1c
- Stool for Occult Blood
- Chest X-ray
- Ultrasound of Upper Abdomen
- Stress ECG **
- Health Risk Appraisal (HRA) which includes:-
o Lifestyle Evaluation & Aerobic Fitness Evaluation
o Diet Recall & Consultation
o Body Fat Analysis & Flexibility Test
Glaucoma Test (Eye Pressure Test) RM25
Lung Function Test RM28
HPV DNA Testing (Cervical Cancer Screening) By Wellness Doctor (Women age above 30 // 3-5 yearly check) RM200
Pap Smear By Wellness Doctor (Women age below 30) RM46
DEXA Hip OR Spine (1 region) – Bone Density RM80
DEXA Hip & Spine (2 region) – Bone Density RM150
Ultrasound Lower Abdomen / Pelvis (Add on) RM80
Ultrasound Breasts RM160
Mammogram 3D Women age above 40 RM190
Vitamin D Deficiency Test RM56
T3 & T4 – Thyroid Hormone Test RM72
CT Angiogram (Heart Scan) EXCLUDE consultation fee RM1,288
CEA (Tumour Marker ~ Colon) RM47
CA 19.9 (Tumour Marker ~ Pancreas) RM80
PSA (Tumour Marker ~ Prostate) (Men age above 40 RM46
CA15.3 (Tumour Marker ~ Breasts) RM70
CA125 (Tumour Marker ~Ovaries) RM67
Hepatitis A Antibodies RM70
Hepatitis C RM66
HIV (AIDS) Antibodies I & II RM45
Helicobacter Pylori IGG RM33
Urea Breath Test RM220
CT Scan for Lungs (for smoker) RM370
Preparation For Health Screening
- Fasting Before Health Screening
– Please fast from the night before the appointment at 10 pm onwards.
– Before blood test & ultrasound procedure, it is acceptable for you to drink water only BUT NO
COFFEE / TEA OR MILK.
– After your blood specimens are taken and an Ultrasound / MRI / CT procedure is over, a food
voucher will be given to you from the counter.
– If you are on diabetic medication, please avoid taking it until your blood test is over. Continue to take other prescribed medication.
- Glaucoma (Eye pressure check)
– Contact lens wearers need to remove their contact lens to allow us to carry out the test.
- Running on Treadmill machine (Stress ECG)
– Wear exercise attire (preferably loose and comfortable open front shirt).
– Wear sports shoes and bring along your towel.
– Refrain from consuming a heavy meal before undergoing this test.
- If you are on any heart medication, please inform our staff or the staff-nurse before she starts
the Stress ECG procedure.
- Special Note on Stool Specimen
– You are required to submit a stool sample for testing. Kindly collect the container from our staff prior to your appointment day or on that day of your appointment.
– 3 days prior to the test, avoid consuming red meat, blood-containing food, cantaloupe,
uncooked broccoli, turnip, radish or horseradish, Vitamin C and aspirin.
– Catch the stool on plastic wrap that is loosely placed over the toilet bowl and held on place by
toilet seat. Transfer the sample into the sterile bottle given by the clinic and close it tight.
– Do not sample the stool from within the toilet bowl of water.
- Special Note to Ladies Pap Smear
– Should not be having their monthly menstruation / period.
– Schedule for an appointment for approximately 10 days after your last day of menstruation to
ensure accurate results.
– Do not apply underarm deodorant, body lotion or powder on the upper body.
– Preferably in post menstruation.
– If you are breast-feeding, you should ideally stop for about six months before doing a mammogram.
– X-rays are not recommended for ladies who are pregnant.
– Please bring along your identification card (I/C) / Passport (non-residents).
– We accept payment in cash (RM, USD, RUPIAH, HKD), credit card (Visa, Master, Diners,Amex) only.
Book an appointment at 604-222 7779/ 222 7732 or Email: email@example.com
LAB TESTS FOR BLOOD & URINE (> 50 test parameters)
Blood Group (ABO & Rh), Full Blood Examination (Haemoglobin, PCV, Total White Blood Cell – Neutrophils, Lymphocytes, Monocytes, Eosinophils, Basophils, Red Blood Cell Index – Total Red Blood Cell, MCV, MCH, MCHC, Platelet count), ESR, Lipids Profile (Total Chol, HDL, LDL, Trig, Tol Chol/HDL), Hep Bs Antibody (AbsAb) & Antigen (AbsAg), TSH (Thyroid), RA Factor (Rheumatoid Arthritis), AFP (Alpha Feto Protein), Kidney Function [Urine FEME, Sodium, Potassium (K+), Chloride, Carbon Dioxide, Calcium (CA ++), Creatinine, Phosphate (PO4)], Uric Acid (Urate), Liver Function (Total Bilirubin, Total Protein, Albumin, Globulin, Alkaline Phosphatase, AST (SGOT), ALT (SGPT) & GGT)
** All ECG will be evaluated by the Cardiologist
# One Complimentary Meal / Bakery Voucher