Occupational Safety & Health Seminar 2019
REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN!
Occupational Safety & Health Seminar 2019 is organised by Penang Adventist Hospital with the aims to enhance the level of understanding, and to develop the knowledge and skills required for dealing effectively with safety and health management related issues.
- To create awareness on importance of workplace ergonomics.
- To understand the proper application of ergonomics towards reducing potential health risk at workplace.
- To introduce common ergonomic assessment tools.
- To ascertain the level of ergonomics design and inputs awareness in improving employee performance in workplace.
Who should attend?
- Employee health services provider
- Human resources personnel
- Compensation and benefits personnel
- Safety and health officers
- Occupational health nurse/ industrial nurse
- Community nurses
- Public health personnel
- Registration is open till 15th July 2019. Payment is required to confirm the registration. The fee includes conference material, breakfast and lunch.
- HRDF claimable.
- CPD points will be awarded.
For enquiries, please contact:
Ms Wan Azlifah | firstname.lastname@example.org