Estimated Fee RM230
Estimated Screening Time : 3 hours
- Fasting are NOT required for this medical exam
- Kindly inform our staff if you need X-ray FILM for your scholarship application (for example JPA).
- The validity of the certificate is 6 months.
Pregnant women (NOT recommended to take chest xray during the first trimester):
A pregnant woman has three options:
- Postpone the chest xray (and TB clearance) until after delivery
- Opt for TB clearance based on negative cultures from three appropriately taken sputum samples for Smears and Culture test Result of Sputum Smears and Culture will take up to 10 Weeks
- Continue with chest xray with protective shielding
- Valid Original National Passport
- 1 recent passport size photo (of any background colour). It will be used for your medical certificate
- A valid address in UK i.e. university/residential/office address
|Below 11 years old||Medical Examination|
|11 years old and above||Medical Examination, Chest xray|
Estimated price around RM250 subject to any additional test required for the medical examination.