Estimated Fee RM350
- Up Front Medical(UFM) examination can be performed before a visa application been submitted to CIC(Citizenship and Immigration Canada) except for applicants under the Family class Excessive Demand Exempt (EDE) Immigration category. This includes spousal sponsorship program (spouse, conjugal partners and dependents) only.
- Applicant who are 15 years old and below must be accompanied by parent or legal guardian
- Bring spectacles or contact lenses, if applicable
- Fasting are NOT required for this medical examination.
- Female applicants are advised NOT to schedule the medical examination during menstrual period.
- An appointment is required prior to coming in for the medical examination. The screening is only available on Monday – Thursday at 2-5pm.
- Drink plenty of water on the medical check-up day (for urine test)
- Examination Referral Letter which contains your IME/ UMI/UCI number or the Health Examination List
- Valid Original Passport with 2 photocopies of passport
- A list of any medication you are taking (including dosage)
- Any previous chest x-ray film and report
- Detailed medical certificate regarding a previously-treated or currently managed clinically significant illness which should contain the following information:
- duration and date of treatment
- surgical procedure or medical intervention done
- complete final diagnosis
- outcome of treatment or treatment plans and prognosis, if available
Estimated price around RM550 subject to any additional test required for the medical examination.
|0-4 years old||Medical Examination|
|5-10 years old||Medical Examination, Urine Test|
|11-14 years old||Medical Examination, Urine Test, Chest X-Ray|
|15 years old and above||Medical Examination, Urine Test, Chest X-Ray, HIV Test, Syphilis Test|
Medical reports and chest x-ray image are electronically submitted online via e-Medical System.
Estimated price around RM350 subject to any additional test required for the medical examination.