Estimated Fee RM100- RM420
- Before coming for your medical examination, you must lodge your visa application at border.gov.au
- An appointment is required prior to coming in for the medical examination. The screening is only available on Monday – Thursday at 2-5pm.
- Applicant who are 15 years old and below must be accompanied by parent or legal guardian
- If you are short sighted, kindly along bring spectacles or contact lenses.
- Fasting are NOT required for this medical examination
- Female applicants are advised NOT to schedule the medical examination during menstrual period. Otherwise, they will be required to come back one week after the completion of menstruation
- Drink plenty of water on the medical check-up day (for urine test)
- Examination Referral Letter which contains your HAP ID/ TRN number or the Health Examination List
- Valid Original Passport with 2 photocopies of passport
- A list of any medication you are taking (including dosage)
- Any relevant x-rays
- Any relevant detailed medical reports regarding a previously-treated or currently managed clinically significant illness which should contain the following information:
- duration and date of treatment
- surgical procedure or medical intervention done
- complete final diagnosis
- outcome of treatment or treatment plans and prognosis, if available
|Age||Example Applicant||Required Examinations|
|5 years old and above||Permanent /Temporary entrance||Medical Examination, Urine Test|
|11 Years old and above||Permanent /Temporary entrance||Medical Examination, Urine, Test, Chest X-ray, HIV|
|15 years old and above||Permanent entrance||Medical Examination, Urine, Test, Chest X-ray, HIV, Hepatitis B, Hepatitis C|
|15 years old and above||Healthcare Worker or Healthcare student||Medical Examination, Quantiferon/IGRA Test (TB Test)|
|2-4 years old||Child Migrant||Medical Examination, Quantiferon/IGRA Test (TB Test)|
|5-10 years old||Child Migrant||Medical Examination, Urine Test, Quantiferon/IGRA Test (TB Test)|
Medical reports and chest x-ray image are electronically submitted online via e-Medical System.
Estimated price around RM420 subject to any additional test required for the medical examination.