Diabetes Malaysia is a non-government and non-profit organisation, established in year 1981 with the aim of providing social services to diabetics and establish a center for dissemination of information on diabetics.
- To provide support for the needy diabetics irrespective of race, religion or creed in managing their diabetes and related complications.
- To educate the community in the prevention and management of diabetes through classes and the diabetes e-newsletter.
- To assist members to acquire discounted monitoring items and diabetic products.
- To organise support group gatherings for the members to share their experience in managing diabetes with others and update them on the latest diabetes health issues.
Diabetes Malaysia membership is open to everyone who is interest in diabetes care.
|Ordinary Member||: RM10 (Yearly renewal)|
|Life Member||: RM100|
- Free counselling session
- Free diabetes class
- Free diabetes e-newsletter
- Free annual magazine
Membership Special Price
- Support group gathering
- Diabetic foot screening
- Light therapy (Treatment for delayed wound healing and neuropathy)
- Diabetic monitoring item and diabetic product
|Mon - Thu||: 8:00am - 5:00pm|
|Fri & Sun||: 8:00am - 1:00pm|
|Sat / selected public holidays||: Closed|
For further information, kindly contact:
Tel: (+604) 222 7735 (Office Hour) / (+6016) 459 3031 (Hotline: 8:00am – 5:00pm)