Activities & Program
As a member of Mended Hearts, you can begin reaching out to others or be benefited through our structured programs that consist of:
Support Group To Heart Patient And Family Members
- Visitation by accredited members.
- Rehabilitation exercise program for patients post discharge.
- Contacting postoperative or post hyphenated patient via email or telephone.
- Quarterly gatherings of support group.
- Online forum for heart patients to share their experience.
- Diversion of questionnaires, worries or doubts to trained professional staffs (e.g.; cardiac surgeon, cardiologist, cardiac nurse)
One Stop Resource Center On Heart Related Matters
- Information library with related books, brochures and pamphlets access for members, and related PAH staff that are trained to provide the service.
- Copyrights CD available for patient distribution (Pediatric and Adults).
- Educational program - public health talk quarterly.
- Cardiac Rehab Support Group Annual Gathering
- World Heart Day Celebration