Our Kangaroo Club (KC) is a Breastfeeding Support Group of Penang Adventist Hospital. It was launched officially on 1st August 2004 during the World Breastfeeding Week. The members of the Kangaroo Club are all "Baby Friendly".
In fact most of them had or have successfully breastfed their children. This club is formed to support mothers who are breastfeeding and for members to share their experiences on breastfeeding.
How To Join Our Club?
- Get a registration form from our Obstetric (OB) clinic or during our KC Gathering
- Submit the completed form to our Obstetric (OB) clinic or Lactation Nurse or during our KC gathering
Enjoy The Benefits!
- Get Breastfeeding Education / Counselling.
- FREE leaftlets on breastfeeding.
- Learn proper breastfeeding technique.
- Be motivated to achieve your breastfeeding goal.
- Strengthen self confidence in breastfeeding.
- Have contacts with other breastfeeding mothers.
- Get support and share experience.
- Be updated with breastfeeding/parenting information.
- Breastfeeding booklet available.
- Breastpump on loan (for trial only)
- Over the phone counselling
Kangaroo Club Gathering
|Venue||VIP Lounge/Auditorium, Adventist Specialist Complex|
|Time||3:00pm - 4:00pm|
|Fee||Free of charge (No Membership Fee)|
|Who can attend||All pregnant women and breastfeeding mothers, children of any age, familiy members, and anyone who is interested.|
|What to expect||
|Other Services||Facing breastfeeding problems?
|Breastfeeding Support Group||
For any support or help in breastfeeding, please contact the following:
* Dates subject to change. For confirmation, call 04-2227609 / 04-2227709 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Be Part Of Us!
You are helping to improve the awareness of breastfeeding benefits in the community.