Patients & Visitors Info
|Mon - Thu||: 8.30am - 5.00pm|
|Fri||: 8.30am - 4.30pm|
|: CLOSED * by appointment only|
- Step 1: Enquire via email or phone for an appointment.
- Step 2: Register at the Main Lobby on the day of visitation
- Step 3: Consultation with the Doctor
Please bring with you the following documents:
- Malaysian identity card (NRIC)
- Birth certificate if under 12 years old
- Passport if not a Malaysian citizen
- Your doctor’s letter and guarantee letter / deposit for self-pay
- PAH registration card / appointment card
- Be punctual for the admission appointment.
- Check in with the receptionist at the entrance lobby. The admitting staff will complete your registration.
- A deposit based on your anticipated expenses is to be paid. This will be deducted from your final statement when you are discharged.
- Hospital bills are due and payable at the time of discharge. Patients confined for long periods will receive weekly statements.
- Charges for the treatment and medicine ordered during the 24 hours preceding discharge may not be received at the Accounting Office in time to appear on your bill before you are discharged. In this case, you will be billed at a later period.
- If a surgery is scheduled, an estimated cost needs to be paid upfront.
- All bills are to be settled before you leave the hospital even if you have an insurance policy. You may make a claim from your insurance company later.
- We will assist you in completing your insurance claim forms.
- If your employing organisation (that has an existing credit facility with us) is settling your account, please bring the letter of guarantee.
Discharge from Hospital
- Discharge hours are between 11:30a.m. and 3:00p.m. from Sundays to Fridays.
- An extra full day’s rate will be charged if you vacate your room after 3:00p.m.
- If you wish to be discharged on a Saturday or on a Public Holiday, kindly arrange to settle your bill on the previous day.
- Before you leave the hospital, a departure permit is required from the Cashier’s Office, which is to be given to the nurse.