'The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in the service of others.' - Mahatma Gandhi
Experience the joy of helping others - become a volunteer!
Each day Penang Adventist Hospital welcomes compassionate people from all walks of life who volunteer their time and skills in various areas of our hospital, such as attendant, clerical, community development, pharmacy etc.
The gift of volunteer service, sharing your time and enthusiasm, enriches your life, and provides the hospital with an extremely valuable resource.
Volunteers must be at least 17 years of age and in good health.
- Be able to work for a minimum of 3 hours up to a maximum of 8 hours per day, or 40 hours in one week
- Social interaction with a broad range of people and cultures
- Opportunity to contribute and develop your professional and life skills
- Build confidence and gain experience in work skills
- Exposure to a diverse range of health professions
- Participate in a world-class teaching hospital
- Free car parking
- Free meal at PAH cafeteria while on duty
For further information, kindly contact:
Tel: (+604) 222 7637